CMP 14 - Hectagon - Road to Glory [On going]

1. Why do you want to hold this campaign?
Make games other than project-based
Make friendly environment between team and investor
Create more benefits for loyal users
Use Telegram’s game bot - the game content changes every day

2. What is the Total amount of the Reward pool allocated for this campaign?
Top 3 leaderboard per day will earn 1 HECTA/ person
Total winners: 28 people
Total budget: 28 HECTA/ week

3. What is the latest Start date of this Campaign?
26 Aug, 2022

4. What is the latest End date of this Campaign?
2 Sep, 2022

5. Who will be the Participant in this Campaign?
Event for everyone (investor, team, mod, admin, angel) can all join

6. What is the Reward mechanism?
Top 3 winners and 1 lucky player per day will earn 1 HECTA/ person

7. What is the name of the Campaign?
Hectagon - Road to Glory :partying_face:

Voting time: 10AM UTC - 12PM UTC, 26 Aug 2022 (2 hours)

8. Rewards execution

• 28 HECTA will be transferred to Dwarf - Community Growth at this address: 0x18D2DAA9C2169F73F8DBF95BFe65474496fddcb7 - BEP 20
  • Dwarf will be in charge of winners announcement and rewards tranferring to winners within 2 hours after announcement.
  • Within 24 hours after the end of the campaign, Dwarf will send list of Txhash of all winners rewards transaction in a comment below.
  • For
  • Against

0 voters

10 Likes

maybe reduce the reward a little bit

1 Like

Thank for your suggest but I think the reward may be a bit low, but I will considerr

1 Like

Cool and i suggest games to be on random timings unannounced so that community members interact with group frequently not on only at the time of games
And it benefits people of different time zones

3 Likes

Game event will happen on 1 day, last or first comers are the same, and you can play multiple times a day

3 Likes

I don’t have gHECTA, can I participate in this campaign?

1 Like

Event for everyone, so don’t be worried mate

1 Like

So how exactly can I join ser? :grinning:

2 Likes

Good question.

@DwarfOne.g pls explain more about how it works: Where & when can users participate?

I want to add 1 point to the “Why” question: To increase daily engagement of community members.

1 Like

i think some ways are reduce the rewards or limit the rewards per wallet can take.

2 Likes

User will participate on Telegram global - and the game will be pinned on chat.
When investors play, they can share their point to other , who is top 1 , top 2, top 3 - and you are in top 1 at this time, but there is no guarantee that you will stay in that position until the end of the day. That make the thing is you always have to check where you are all the time, if you are out of the top, you have to play to get past the leader.

1 Like

Only stay in Hectagon Global community chat and I will share the game into the group

1 Like

I also think to upgrade reward more, but I need to view supporter from loyal fans of Hectagon first. And if they using different wallet, it is ok because that game 100% belong your skill not same with the case " do AMAP to get winner "

1 Like

I think she means the rewards is too high? :smiley:

1 Like

Reward is tempting, but as time goes by and the token gets more ATHs, this def needs to be adjusted quick. Just need to have that plan & mechanism. All for the game, though

2 Likes

Event will happen only 1 week , and we will certainly spend 21 HECTA for weekly event, that is ok . With about the price of HECTA, I don’t take that is serious, because when the HECTA price up - that also make more attractive for participants. Lasty, I want shout-out to Hectaholics that have been with us the past few days, and that is just the beginning of the next series of giveaways. :fire:

2 Likes

Agree with you. Pls get the rest 2 likes and I will bring it to campaign :smiley:

This is the very good project

1 Like

Reward - Google Sheets - that is transactions for campaign