Bonus for Hectagon's Angels: Thank you for being here with us

1. Why do you want to hold this campaign?
    The Angels Squad is so important to our community. They are not only our loyal holders, but they also support us enthusiastically (beyond the KPIs we set for them).

2. What is the Total amount of the Reward pool allocated for this campaign?
    We want to increase the reward for Angel team to 100 BUSD (convert to HECTA). That will be considered as a bonus for their tireless support for us in the first difficult time and a motivation for them to continue to devote and believe in Hectagon.

3. What is the latest Start date of this Campaign?
    26/9/2022

4. What is the latest End date of this Campaign?
    3/9/2022

5. Who will be the Participant in this Campaign?
    Hectagon’s Angels Team consists of 12 members.

6. What is the Reward mechanism?
    We still check the progress of the Angel team on a daily basis (both in terms of quantity and quality), as well as measure their enthusiasm for emergencies that need them to be there to help.

7. What is the name of the Campaign?
    Grateful To Our Angels

12 Likes

Hi Meicy,

That sounds great. I’m also very grateful for their resilient support in the last month :slight_smile:

My 3 inputs:

1. The start date & end date seems wrong, pls correct it. My suggestion:
  • Start date, end date is the same with the original campaign
  • The bonus announcement will be excuted at the end of each month (pls decide the exact date yourself)
  1. I think the reward better be positioned as:
  • Top 3 voted Angels of the month (voted by community members) gets 15 Hecta/month (but not exceeding 150$ at the time of the rewards announcement).
  • The rest of the squad (if they match the KPI), get 10 Hecta/month (but not exceeding 100$).
    This will encourage them to give meaningful support to the community members to earn their trust & love.
  • No more NFT reward
  • If an Angel is promoted to be a Mod/local Mod, then s/he no longer gets rewards from this pool
  • The list of Angels is reviewed by monthly basis.
  1. The suggestion is better if you attach the original campaign along.
6 Likes

Hi Felicia. Thank you so much for your suggestion.
Here’s my final Community Suggestion:

1. Why do you want to hold this campaign?
    The Angels Squad (click HERE to read more) is so important to our community. They are not only our loyal holders, but they also support us enthusiastically (beyond the KPIs we set for them).

2. What is the Total amount of the Reward pool allocated for this campaign?
    We want to increase the reward for Angel team to 10 HECTA/each. That will be considered as a bonus for their tireless support for us in the first difficult time and a motivation for them to continue to devote and believe in Hectagon.
    Besides, Top 3 voted Angels of the month (voted by community members) gets 15 Hecta/month.

3. What is the latest Start date of this Campaign?
    29/7/2022

4. What is the latest End date of this Campaign?
    29/8/2022
    The bonus announcement will be excuted at 31st Aug.

5. Who will be the Participant in this Campaign?
    Hectagon’s Angels Team consists of 12 members.

6. What is the Reward mechanism?
    We still check the progress of the Angel team on a daily basis (both in terms of quantity and quality), as well as measure their enthusiasm for emergencies that need them to be there to help.

7. What is the name of the Campaign?
    Grateful To Our Angels

8. Note:
    No more NFT reward
    If an Angel is promoted to be a Mod/local Mod, then s/he no longer gets rewards from this pool
    The list of Angels is reviewed by monthly basis.

Great Meicy, will bring this to the Campaigns \m/